Wednesday 9 January 2008

Baks Club

Yes, teaching and learning languages is exciting, beneficial, and life changing, but I sort of need a break every now and then. So as any normal person does, I run away from my stressful situations looking for anything to latch onto. Fortunately there are a couple of clubs in Kramators'k, but only one of them tripped me up on my fleeing episode, this was Bacs. 30 gryvnyas at the door, and expensive drinks, but at least there is a dance floor. I think I have tricked the Ukrainian public into thinking that I can dance, but I imagine they will catch on soon, and when they do, I shall flee once again.

The contents of this website are mine personally and do not reflect any position of the U.S. Government or the Peace Corps. With any response, please be respectful to anyone who may read this website and your responses.

No comments: